- Fast Track Programs: ATI’s Automotive Technology Program can be completed in as little as 15 months for a diploma or 21 months for an Associates Degree. Which means less time in school and more opportunity to earn upon graduation.
- Interactive Learning: ATI delivers practical, industry relevant knowledge and laboratory training using modern test equipment and specialized tools, gaining hands-on experience in a realistic shop setting where they must demonstrate specific proficiencies.
- Experienced Instructors: Students are trained by seasoned automotive technicians with years of experience and industry-related certifications.
- Veteran Approved: Advanced Technology Institute is committed to serving military students, veterans and their families. We are a Yellow Ribbon Participating School.
- Financial Aid Options: Ask an ATI Admissions Representative about Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement Options.
- Freedom to Choose Your Next Step: ATI does not require a program graduate to work for a particular company for a number of years. With successful completion of the program, a student is not required to work for any particular organization.
- Quality Instruction: Small class sizes and high-quality instruction means not getting lost in the shuffle. Students get the attention they deserve to be successful.
WHY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE?
Get started today. Complete the form on this page, or call us at for more information on our programs at Advanced Technology Institute.