- Automotive Technology: ASE/NATEF based training in practical aspects of automotive maintenance and repair.
- Commercial Driving: 6-Week program focused on preparing students to obtain a Class A CDL. ATI offers a new Tractor Trailer class every 3 weeks.
- Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Technology: Diesel repair training in a hands-on shop environment where students have the opportunity to work on manual and automatic engines ranging from 400 to 12,000 pounds.
- HVAC & Refrigeration: Accelerated HVAC program offering hands-on interactive training brought to you by seasoned technicians with years of industry-related experience.
- Welding: Students gain hands-on experience in a realistic shop setting. The program content provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary for entry-level employment as a combination structural and pipe welder.
- Veteran Approved: Advanced Technology Institute is committed to serving military students, veterans and their families. We are a Yellow Ribbon Participating School.
- Financial Aid Options: Ask an ATI Admissions Representative about Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement Options.
- Freedom to Choose Your Next Step: ATI does not require a program graduate to work for a particular company for a number of years. With successful completion of the program, a student is not required to work for any particular organization.
- Quality Instruction: Small class sizes and high-quality instruction means not getting lost in the shuffle. Students get the attention they deserve to be successful.
Get started today. Complete the form on this page, or call us at for more information about our Open House Event at Advanced Technology Institute.